You hereby agree and acknowledge that the information so collected is for lawful purpose connected with a function or activity of SHOUT! or any person on their respective behalf, and the collection of information is necessary for the Purposes.
Information sharing and disclosure:
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of SHOUT!, unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- To service providers or partners that we engage to perform business related functions on our behalf. This may include service providers that conduct research analytics, create content, provide customer technical or operational support, conduct or support marketing, fulfil orders and user requests, handle payments, host our Services and other online communities, administer contests and other related supporting services
- To comply with applicable law, regulations, legal process or enforceable governmental requests;
- To enforce any of our applicable Terms of Service, including any potential violations;
- To detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; or
- To protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of users of our Services or service providers, as well as the general public and SHOUT! as required or permitted by law.
- We may share personal information with a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, reorganization, restructuring or dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of SHOUT!’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding in which personal information stored by us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- You further agree that such disclosure, sharing and transfer of your information personal and non-personal, shall not cause any wrongful loss to You or to any third party or any wrongful gain to us or to any third party.
This site sometimes may offer contests, promotions, applications, social network integrations etc. that are sponsored by or co-sponsored with identified third parties. Due to such sponsorship, these third parties may obtain personally identifiable information that is submitted in order to participate in the contest, promotions, etc. We do not control the third party sponsors’’ use of such information. We shall not be responsible for any form of transmission, whatsoever, received by You from any third party website.
Security and Retention:
We strive to ensure that all of the information provided to us by You are protected and safeguarded against unauthorized access/alteration, disclosure or destruction. We have also adopted commercially reasonable electronic, physical, managerial and procedural controls which may include internal reviews of the data collection, storage and processing practices, security measures, appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against such unauthorized access. You hereby waive and release us from any claim of damages under contract or under tort.
Presently, we do not store your credit/debit card information and all online purchasing is undertaken under the sole liability and responsibility of the payment gateway.
Notwithstanding anything contained in this Policy or elsewhere, We shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of Your Personal Information, if such loss, damage or misuse is attributable to a Force Majeure Event. A “Force Majeure Event” shall mean any event that is beyond the reasonable control of us and shall include, without limitation, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorised access to computer, computer system or computer network, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption (provided beyond reasonable control of us), power or electricity failure or unavailability of adequate power or electricity.
Although we strive to take all reasonable steps and precautions to keep secure your personal information and prevent any form of unauthorized access, You acknowledge that the internet or computer networks are not 100% secured and that We cannot provide complete absolute assurance and guarantee regarding the security of your personal information.
We shall retain the personal information until such time as required by us. Non-personal information shall be retained indefinitely.
Cookies and other tracking technology:
Further, beacons are used in email messages to measure the effectiveness of our messaging and how visitors use our website.
You can set your browser to accept or reject most cookies, or to notify you when a cookie is set. This can be done by visiting the relevant support page for your browser.
Chrome Cookie Settings
Firefox Cookie Settings
Internet Explorer Cookie Settings
Safari Cookie Settings
Third-party Cookies Linked to Social Networks
Handling Complaints and Grievances from our Service Users:
Refund & Cancellation:
Refunds: Once membership is approved and the necessary amount is paid, no claims will be entertained for refund of money.
Cancellation: If, You desire to cancel the membership you can do so by visiting your account settings. Please note that though You may cancel the membership at any given point of time, once the necessary amount is paid such amount will not be refunded even if the membership is cancelled.
Intellectual Property Rights:
The content displayed on the website, trade marks, logos and service marks displayed on the website (“SHOUT! Marks”) are the property of SHOUT! or their vendors or respective third parties. These contents and SHOUT! Marks cannot be used by You without prior consent of SHOUT!, the vendor or the third party that may own the content and the SHOUT! Marks.
Updated: 31 August, 2018